Wednesday, February 2, 2011

4 weeks

Pregnancy: 4 weeks {according to the date I ovulated}

Weight Gain: I have not had the official weigh in with the doctor, but i'm going to be keeping a close eye on it at home. I'm going to weigh myself every day, and from yesterday to today I stayed the exact same.

Sleep: Fine :) Well, we've needed a new bed for the past few months... so besides the back aches from that. Sleep due to pregnancy is fine. No real vivid dreams yet.

Gender: LOL If there was a way to find out the gender this early i'd faint!

Names: I *think* we're going to use our boy name from our last pregnancy. I *think* we might have already agreed on our girl name a few months ago. It's still way too early to think about it though.

Feeling: GREAT!! Still in shock, but doing great. I'm getting nervous for my numbers, I need some great big doubling dust!!

Health: I have some breast tenderness and the constipation started. Other than that i'm doing well! Like I mentioned with weight, i'm going to be keeping a close eye on that and doing my best to eat extra extra healthy.

Movement: I wish!

Next Appointment: Friday, February 4th for more blood work.

2 comments:

  1. *Sending you great big double dust* I hope SO much that little almond is a super sticky super-glue baby. Congratulations, you deserve this!
    Love,
    Dakotah aka Mrs. Atch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still throwing truckloads of doubling dust your way! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete