Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today is the first day...



After almost 8 months of TTC, and at 13dpo, I finally got my BFP! Aurora is finally going to be a big sister!! I was honestly starting to lose as little hope on ever seeing that word again. As soon as that word popped up, a mixed batch of emotions filled up. There was a little crying, and little nervousness, a little shock and a whole lot of happiness.

I already went and got my blood drawn, and I really hope to hear the results soon. Will I need to go on progesterone like I did before? Will my betas double? When is my doctor going to offically call my due date?

Right now, according to my LMP, i'm due October 4th. According to when I ovulated, i'm due October 12th. I'm going with the 12th for now, until I hear other wise from my doctor.

Well here goes. Today is the first day of nerve-wracking excitment. Will baby Almond be our take home baby?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Stephanie! I am sending all my T&P to that little one!

    lrachelle80

    ReplyDelete